Saturday, December 10, 2011

Joanne Kelly

One of the many wonderful actresses on the show Warehouse 13. She plays a character named Myka, who has an immense amount of chemistry with another female character on the show, Helena, who is played by an actress by the name of Jamie Murray.

Pause my music at the bottom before pressing play, k?


I love the first part of the video, but i hate it when the god damn producer bashes the idea of a lesbianic relationship between the two. I just mute that part and stare at Claudia though. Anyway, the important part is Joanne admits that she meant for her character to 'fall in love' with Helena, which just makes me so incredibly happy and fuzzy <3

~Yeah, or you can just be one of those people who's obsessed with the warehouse, cause that works out real well~

Oh! And here's the pic the Eddie tweeted. Tell me they aren't adorable!

Too freakin cute! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment