Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Exception/Obsession

I've been obsessed with girls since the beginning of high school, and for a while I've had a 'bi' rep. I've graduated now and I'm known amongst my friends as 'the lesbian', but that statement itself isn't entirely true. To be lesbian would mean that I'm only attracted to girls, but there's a catch...



Emo boys/goth boys are my weakness >.< say hello to Vanity from Blood on the Dance Floor, a punk-pop-electro band with incredibly hott members. And yes, Vanity is a guy.

The dark clothes, thick eye liner, pale skin, jewelry, painted nails, and that insane thing they do with their hair... most of the time it's covering half their face, and has various colors in it. Colors like red, blue, blue-green, magenta, ect. Yeah; emo boys got it right! But looks aren't all. They have to nail the attitude too. You can't call yourself 'emo' if you don't act like it. Take it from Vanity; the devious gimps in his eye, the rebellious tone when he sings, he's the complete package.

I'm not picky about my girls, but the odds of me falling for a guy are slim to none if you're not slashing your wrists and writing dark poetry about how much you hate the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment