Sunday, March 4, 2012

And they all said it wouldn't happen...

Who saw the latest episode of Victorious? It was titled "Tori & Jade's Play Date". Anyone?



Personally, I've been obsessing over the whole JORI idea the moment Jade poured black coffee in Tori's hair. My friends were so sick of it, they told me "For god sakes, it's a kids show! They will never put two girls together. Get over it!"

Well... so they were a lot nicer about it, but i still wrote fanfic after fanfic until one day my wish came true. On my birthday! The episode premiered, and i totally lost it!

Jade: "You could say I'm pretty."
Tori: "You are pretty!"
Awkward!<3
If only those annoying boys never showed up =/ Wanna find out? Click here -> Alternate Ending <- .



Watching the girls try to get along was hilarious! Two of my favorite scenes...

Tori: "Yes, do you have a flight of stairs me and my date could throw ourselves down?"
Restaurant guy: *Confuzzled*

Later...

Tori: *Slurp... slurp... slurp... Slurrr-"
Jade: "NO!!!"
Tori: *...slurp.*

Unfortunately, society isn't ready to allow 'kid' shows to portray homosexual relationships. Maybe in the future when we're allowed equal rights, but until then, I'll continue to write my fanfics and ogle over pix of them <3

No comments:

Post a Comment